Tuesday, January 26, 2010

What to say when we awaken in jail?

This is so random, but I got such a huge kick out of this thread on Facebook, that I wanted to post it in my blog.  Here is the scenario: "If you & I woke up in jail together...using only FOUR words...what would you say to me?"

Here are some of my favorite responses, in no particular order:
No kids! No kids!
My name is JULIO. (That was an "in" joke.)
I don't believe it.
Next time, pants on.
What will Matt think?
We are so screwed.
Dang! We had Fun!
We got some sleep!!
Your lawyer, or mine?
I told you so!
Bring anything to read?
This is your fault.
Awww man, not again.
Thanks for the help.
Fancy meeting you here.
Is that my blood?
What did you do?
Don't tell my husband!
Let's do it again!
You come here often?

No comments:

Post a Comment